Can we get a the next Demarcus Ware or did we reach for a Ted Ginn? We find out Now:
1. St. Louis Rams–Ndamukong Suh, DT, Neb.: With a sub par quarterback class, St. Louis will help to complete there biggest weapon.
2. Detroit Lions–Russell Okung, OT, Tex.: Free agency has really made this decision easier for the Lions, addressing the defensive line, secondary and wide receiver instant needs. Fortifying the offensive line is there biggest need. can now reinforce there future and support Matthew Stafford.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers–Gerald McCoy, DT, Okla.: The thought of Eric Berry here, or even Dez Bryant would fill needs. Tampa although misses that Sapp defensive identity, McCoy might be there next shot trumping overpaying for the others.
4. Washington Redskins–Trent Williams, OT, Okla.: In order for Mike Shannahan to be successful he needs to have his blocking skeem; Sam Bradford hasn’t played against real people for too long so sorry. Bryan Bulaga of Iowa might also jump to here due to his versatility.
5. Kansas City–Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers: The addition of Thomas Jones shows the Chiefs there gonna run there backs. This is there biggest need.
6. Seattle Seahawks–Joe Haden, CB, Florida: Seahawks have needs but when you play Mr. Fitzgerald twice a year a shut down corner has to rule.
7. Cleveland Browns–Eric Berry, S, Tenn.: To this point Eric would have added to his Offensive line, but Berry falling to them was a dream.
8. Oakland Raiders–Sam Bradford, QB, Okla.: This years Al’s quirk is a huge gift.
9. Buffalo Bills–Brian Bulaga, OT, Iowa: It’s a weak link and tackles are flying off the board.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars–Demaryius Thomas, WR, GT: A receiving threat is needed and defense was partly addressed. Watch for Jason Pierre-Paul, might be an interest as well.
11. Denver Broncos–Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St.: Best available with best need.
12. Miami Dolphins–Derrick Morgan, DE, GT: Perfect player in perfect spot, this will also help there linebacker play tremendously.
13. San Francisco–Taylor Mays, S, USC: Mike Singletary make be able to turn him into the next Ronnie Lott, at least San Fran hopes.
14. Seattle Seahawks–Dez Bryant, WR, Okla. St: It’s there biggest need with a bigger upside than C.J. Spiller for the Seahawks.
15. New York Giants–Rolando McClain, LB, Ala: Jason Pierre Paul and Carlos Dunlap might also fall here but LB seems to be bigger need. Golden Tate would be a slot receiver for the Giants so this is to high for that.
16. Tennessee Titans–Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida: Defense has been ineffective and quickly depleted, they need the next version of the freak. JPP would be a nice fit as well.
17. San Fransisco 49ers–Jared Odrick, DT, PSU: Updating defense should be the 49ers biggest concerns, a defense can get you there, and Mike remembers. He also remembers he had great lineman in front of him. JPP and Earl Thomas, CB, would be intriguing as well.
18. Pittsburgh Steelers–Patrick Robinson, CB, FSU: After grabbing safety help and depth so far this helps add much need youth to the secondary. Plus Pittsburgh’s not so happy with Big Ben right now so his help can wait.
19. Atlanta Falcons–Maurice Pouncey, C, Florida: Probably the most NFL ready offensive lineman this year. Could be both a Center or a guard. Brandon Graham, LB, might also fit well.
20. Houston Texans–Earl Thomas, CB, Texas: Sergio Kindle, C.J. Spiller, Dan Williams, and Nate Allen all would be great fills as well.
21. Cincinnati Bengals–Jermaine Gresham, TE, Okla.: This finally gives Carson the toy he never really has had, a tight end that can stretch the field. 85, the addition of A.Bryant, and a real TE, watch out for what Carson might do.
22. New England Patriots–C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson: Yes Brandon Graham and Sergio Kindle would be more Bill like picks but C.J. upside for the Patriots out ways all.
23. Green Bay Packers–Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland: Secondary and Line backers are needs, but with resigning of Collins protecting there best assett become biggest need. Campbell has questions though the Pack won’t allow another Tony Mandrich.
24. Philadelphia Eagles–Brandon Graham, LB, Mich.: Defensive help out ways guard help at this point. JPP and Kindle aren’t out of the question, just feel Graham is a better fit.
25. Baltimore Ravens–Nate Allen, S, S. Florida: Ravens secondary need this injection, it helps more than Kindle and JPP, but watch out for Dominique Franks, CB, as well.
26. Arizona Cardinals–Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas: With all there primary needs being defensive, the Cardinals take the best available on the board.
27. Dallas Cowboys–Jason Pierre Paul, DE, S. Florida: Jerry Jones will look at G. Tate, A. Benn, and C. Brown but the chance to pair Pierre Paul with Ware will over power anything else.
28. San Diego Chargers– Dan Williams, DT, Tenn.: Chargers fans have to wait for there new back, there trying to recharge there great linebackers.
29. New York Jets–Brian Price, DT, UCLA: The addition of Cromartie eases the secondary issues and rewards the Jets.
30. Minnesota Vikings–Dominique Franks, CB, Okla.: Vikings secondary needs a step up and Franks fills the bun. It’s too high to draft a back to pair with Peterson although don’t rule out a guard like Duke Robinson of Oklahoma.
31. Indianapolis Colts–Chris Cook, CB/S, Virginia: Devin McCourty and Kareem Jackson might be options as well, Cook’s size, versatility and good combine more him into the first round.
32. New Orleans Saints–Greg Hardy, DE, Mississippi: Being able to get at opposing quarterbacks easier will help the Saints hawking secondary. The potential could be a fantastic fit.